PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

CH Pipes

Lurker
Mar 7, 2020
Seattle, WA
Hello Ladies and Gents,

Happy to be a part of this new forum. I've dabbled in pipes a few times when I was passed down some old Meerschaums when my Grandfather passed a few years back but have gotten a little deeper into it recently as I've gained some new friends who are big pipe smokers. I am a big cigar guy and I must say I am loving the pipe community much more already. I look forward to getting to know a lot more from all of you. Hope your weekends thus far have been filled with some wonderful smokes!

CH Pipes

Lurker
Mar 7, 2020
Seattle, WA
Welcome aboard! From Ontario, Canada! Glad to hear you are enjoying your pipe. Any specific blends you are into?
So far I've mostly dabbled in aromatics. I've quite enjoyed Captain Black Royal, Peterson Sunset Breeze and Lane 1-Q to name a few. Haven't gotten into much else as of yet. A friend of mine let me try some Frog Morton Frog on a Log. I really enjoyed that and am bummed they're no longer in business. So suggestions that are close to that would be nice!

mikethompson

Lifer
Jun 26, 2016
Near Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Welcome to the forum!

There's a plethora of blends to choose from for your pipe. I have a cigar smoking friend who says that cigars taste pretty much the same, but with pipe blends there is a lot of choice.

Ask as many questions as you like!

JohnnyAZ

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 14, 2019
Welcome, got a nephew living up there, it's a beautiful place. Happy smokes!

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Love your city. Welcome aboard from central N.C. I hope things improve soon on the public health front for us all.

Status
Not open for further replies.