PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikethompson

Lifer
Jun 26, 2016
Near Toronto, Ontario, Canada
I've only been smoking a pipe for a about a year now. It took me quite a few weeks to really get the hang of it, but as time and bowls of tobacco have gone by I have found a good rhythm and smoking my pipe has become an enjoyable part of daily routine. I, like many others have a bit of pipe acquisition syndrome. In under a year I have managed to purchase 9 pipes. I have 2 Savinelli Bings Favorites, 4 assorted MM cobs, a savinelli mattone (cant remember the model, but its a straight billiard), and a SMS lattice meerschaum bent billiard. They all smoke wonderfully, but I continue to look online and at my local B&M for more.
Since my pipe smoking journey began I have been smoking a variety of different tobaccos. English blends have been my favorite so far, but I am willing to give anything a try. I guess I am currently on the hunt for the perfect everyday smoke. In any case I just wanted to introduce myself and say hello. I love pipe smoking, but I don't have any friends who I can share my hobby with, so I'm glad I found this online community. Thank you.
Welcome to the forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.