PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

TJF_

Lurker
Dec 31, 2020
Northeastern PA
I live in the Bryn Mawr area, just a few minutes drive from the TinderBox in Haverford; have you ever been there?

What - if any - decent pipe tabak shops do you have in 'The Great Northeast'? - Sherm Natman
I know of Haverford & have heard of the TinderBox, but have never visited it before. In my immediate area, there are no pipe shops I know of. Plenty of Cigar lounges and humidors, both local and within an hour, but sadly no pipe shops.

So if anyone knows of good tobacconists specializing in pipes around the area, please feel free to share!

Reactions: jpmcwjr

shermnatman

Lifer
Jan 25, 2019
Philadelphia Suburbs, Pennsylvania
... Plenty of Cigar lounges and humidors, both local and within an hour, but sadly no pipe shops....
I've always wondered if the situation would have been the other way around today - more pipe shops than cigar shops - if back in the early/mid-90s, had Arnold Schwarzenegger smoked a pipe in his films, rather than a stogie.

Think about it. - Sherm Natman

Reactions: jpmcwjr

lestrout

Lifer
Jan 28, 2010
Chester County, PA
Yo TJ - welcome from West Chester. Are you within range of The Wooden Match in Bethlehem? The Lehigh Valley Pipe Club meets there monthly. Philly has the Christopher Morley's PC in Center City too. We've been meeting monthly, pre-COVID, since the 1990s.

hp
les

Reactions: TJF_

TJF_

Lurker
Dec 31, 2020
Northeastern PA
Yo TJ - welcome from West Chester. Are you within range of The Wooden Match in Bethlehem? The Lehigh Valley Pipe Club meets there monthly. Philly has the Christopher Morley's PC in Center City too. We've been meeting monthly, pre-COVID, since the 1990s.

hp
les
I know of the wooden match.. about an hour & 20 from me. I’m in the Scranton area.

lestrout

Lifer
Jan 28, 2010
Chester County, PA
I know of the wooden match.. about an hour & 20 from me. I’m in the Scranton area.
Yo TJ - Morley's in Center City actually had a young member who lived in Scranton come down the Northeast Extension for meetings. It takes a couple of us LVPC members 1 hr 40 min to get to The Wooden Match, though the drive home is faster by 20 minutes with less traffic.

hp
les

jaytex1969

Lifer
Jun 6, 2017
Here
Hello from Austin, Texas. I started in Baltimore and we had a many station wagon and cooler trips to Gettysburg and other historical spots during my youth.

I love motorcycling through your state when the rare opportunity arises.

My sister got fed up with Maryland's idiocracy in regards to home schooling her special needs child, so she moved across the Mason-Dixon line to Hanover and lived happily ever after...

Welcome to the forum.

1609696759010.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.