PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

numbersix

Lifer
Jul 27, 2012
Hi everyone,
I wanted to check in, say hello (and I confess, offer a pipe for sale!). :)
A lot has changed in my life, divorce, bought a new house, new car, and have a new girlfriend ;-)
Starting over. Kinda from scratch. As you can imagine, life's been very busy, but things are good in my life.
I hope to hear back from everyone.
EDITED/Al
Thanks!

yohanan

Lifer
Oct 1, 2011
Old Belt/U.S.A.
Hello numbersix, and
welcome_back_sign_smiley_emoticon.gif

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Wow, man, those are mega changes. Take it slow and be patient with yourself. Don't make any more big decisions for a while. Good to see you back. 'Hate to see old stalwarts drop out of view, but always glad to see them re-emerge. Haven't seen peck around for, I think, months. Must be wrapped up in major work.

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
Greetings Six! Good to see you post again...and glad to hear things are going well.
I of course must point out that your post count as of this first post of yours in oh so long is 5694, which as I fully expected, breaks down to a number 6.
EDIT: Correction...I see now that since you posted a second time in this thread that didn't actually work out as I thought...but it was close lol.

drwatson

Lifer
Aug 3, 2010
toledo
Great to see you back Tom, we here miss your posts! Glad to hear things seem like they are on the upswing for you.

Is that the 2010 Stanwell pipe of the year?

numbersix

Lifer
Jul 27, 2012
Hi Guys, so good to hear from all of you! I will try to hang around, I have to admit, with my new job, it's difficult. I will confess, at my old job, I could post often. My new job gives me zero time. And my spare time, with two kids, a new house, and a girlfriend, well, life's busy.
Brian64, so cool to see you hear! And nice for noticing the number count ;-)
And thanks for the advice msg.
And yes, DrWatson, it is their Pipe of the Year, Bing Crosby style pipe ...

moses

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 12, 2013
Biddeford
Welcome back sir! I'd trust that your new car is either a Lotus 7 or a golf cart? :mrgreen: Good to hear from you again, man! Best of luck with your new and busy chapter in life.

agnosticpipe

Lifer
Nov 3, 2013
In the sticks in Mississippi
Good to see hear from you again number six. I went through some drama like you about 40 years ago, but it taught me some things. Hope your new life is working for you and you can keep posting while keeping it smokey! :puffy:

wyfbane

Lifer
Apr 26, 2013
Tennessee
Welcome back! You have been missed. Congratulations on making it out the other side of those level of life changes!
Take care and hope you are back for a while.

tennsmoker

Lifer
Jul 2, 2010
Hey, Six, life is what happens to you while you are making other plans. . . . Or, something like that. Glad you are back and happy with new life.

troutface

Lifer
Oct 26, 2012
Colorado
Great to see you back Six. Just yesterday at a BBQ I was smoking that Tinderbox St. Ives billiard I bought from you years ago. Hope we see you more often.

Status
Not open for further replies.