6 Fresh GH.ZHANG Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

khiddy

Lurker
Welcome from Southern Indiana! I grew up about two hours south of you, but have since moved away. My 10 year old says she wants to go to said "institute of higher learning of some repute." I told her she will need some good scholarships. Lol. What are your podcasts?
I host "Ethics and Culture Cast" as part of my day job, and then I've recorded a few series at home, including "What Movie Is That From?" and "EncounterPoints", both of which are on hiatus/completed.

Best of luck to your daughter! I didn't go to this particular institution as an undergrad myself, but I've long been a fan and am delighted to work here!

HankB

Lurker
Jul 10, 2024
Wow! quite the welcoming crew here.

Welcome from an even newer member. Before moving to Illinois we lived in "The Region" where I worked as a mechanic, returned to college and then worked at what was then Inland Steel.

Reactions: khiddy

khiddy

Lurker
Hello and welcome from Washington State! Good luck on your Royal Yacht clone efforts, please keep us updated!
Will do - I have some pressed cakes of various iterations of MYOTT that have rested for several weeks now and are ready to be sliced and smoked, I just need the weather to cooperate so that I can sit outside in order to do so. It rained like I should've been building an ark these past two days, and we're still under a flood warning!