PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Welcome aboard from central North Carolina. I have a cousin who is a medical doctor in Lancaster. He's done some medical work overseas for missions. Lots of good info and lore on Forums; I always learn something.

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
I am new to the forum. Have been an on/off pipe smoker since my time in the army but have recently dedicated much more time to this wonderful art and pastime. I hope to be able to contribute as much as I get out of being here.
welcome from the middle of the State. I don't know a bunch about lancaster though I do remember that when the Greyhound went through there we'd pass a factory with a so many days since a work stopping accident board and it never went above thirty. In fact it quite often was at zero. Oh I took that trip at least once a month.

SBC

Lifer
Oct 6, 2021
NE Wisconsin
I used to live in the Ephrata area, and knew a bunch of Lancaster pipe smokers. We got together regularly.
I'm in WI now, but my wife and kids and I all miss Lancaster Co. something fierce, and sometimes talk about moving back.
Welcome to the forum!

Briar’s Echo

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 15, 2022
Lancaster County PA
I used to live in the Ephrata area, and knew a bunch of Lancaster pipe smokers. We got together regularly.
I'm in WI now, but my wife and kids and I all miss Lancaster Co. something fierce, and sometimes talk about moving back.
Welcome to the forum!
Ephrata is where I actually live.

Reactions: SBC