PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mackeson

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 29, 2016
Welcome!

I would love to visit Ireland someday. The forums are certainly a fun and informative place

didache

Can't Leave
Feb 11, 2017
London, England
Welcome to you Samuel!
I used to live not all that far from you. In the 70s I went to NUU (as was) in Coleraine. I lived in Portrush and was a student member of Royal Portrush golf club. I imagine you have played there once or twice! I live in Bristol now in contented retirement.
It's good to have you among us - don't be a stranger!
Mike

Reactions: Trainpipeman
May 9, 2018
Raleigh, NC
Welcome Samuel! Think I'm a quarter Irish or so myself, but my family floated across the pond many years ago to Virginia, then on to North Carolina where I live now. I also have a soft spot for whiskey. Been looking for another great item to add back to my cupboard since polishing off my last good sipping bottle. As for golf...let's just say we don't get along too well. I can't think of a single game that makes me more upset the longer I play than golf. I loved to play, but it's not very forgiving. Welcome aboard and I hope you have a great time here!

pipeanddrum

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 5, 2016
Greetings and Slainte from NYC! I'll be in Ireland (visiting Ennis and Galway) in August and hope to purchase a bit of tobacco while I'm there. You smoke tobacco from some choice blenders. Are the tobaccos you mention readily available in Belfast? I'm hoping the selection will be as good in the south. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.