PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

bnichols23

Lifer
Mar 13, 2018
SC Piedmont
Welcome from the SC Piedmont! FL resident for many years & moved back here about 10 years ago. Glad to have you aboard! Bunch of nuts here, but you'll figure out the semi-sane ones soon enough. Watch out for the Canadians, though. They've got this frozen brain syndrome at times. -laugh-

Bill

• Haha
Reactions: Elric and FLman

FLman

Lurker
Dec 15, 2020
Welcome from Fresno California! That’s a nice cellar you got going there! It’s a disease that will run your life! Lol I know all too well.
Thanks I love trying different blends and seeing how they change as they age,but I’ve starting to look at pipes a lot lately though,there’s so many I want.

Reactions: Elric

Elric

Lifer
Sep 19, 2019
Liplapper Lane (Michigan)
tobaccocellar.com
Welcome from the SC Piedmont! FL resident for many years & moved back here about 10 years ago. Glad to have you aboard! Bunch of nuts here, but you'll figure out the semi-sane ones soon enough. Watch out for the Canadians, though. They've got this frozen brain syndrome at times. -laugh-

Bill

Now he will embark on the fruitless quest in search of the semi-sane one(s)!

Jan 28, 2018
Sarasota, FL
Welcome aboard from Ocoee, Florida! We need to get together at Edward’s Pipe and Tobacco one day for a smoke. @hoosierpipeguy has threatened to meet me there as well so let’s make it soon. (Soon as the holiday’s are over, that is) ?

@gamzultovah you set the time and we can meet at Edwards. Or, you're welcome at my house in Sarasota as well. I was hoping to try to set up a get together before the holidays but got really busy.

Status
Not open for further replies.