PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Welcome from Florida. I had the honor to visit your country for 2 weeks around 1981. It blew my mind and I will never for get it. I had a view of the Pyramids from my hotel room. I played gold at the golf course next to the pyramids. I rode a camel around the pyramids. We didn't stop looking at Luxor, Abu Simbel, Nubian Villages, too many temples to even count. The Valley of the kings and queens was one of the best.

I would love to bring my 4 kids there so they can experience a culture as old as yours.

\\

• Love
Reactions: marzipan

marzipan

Lurker
Sep 6, 2022
Alexandria, Egypt
Welcome from the Pacific Northwest. Great folks here. Can you grow tobacco there?
I bought tobacco from Storyteller pipes before it closed down, which was sad for me. They even included a curtesy 2oz bag of their house english blend which was actually good and oriental forward. Is that you by any chance, STP?

RE: romaso, I wish I can help you and I am looking forward to knowing how tobacco grows as I want to cultivate my own yield. I bet a lot of oriental varietals can grow very well in this region. But I know for a fact that briar root is grown here as Egypt is one of the Mediterranean ''basin'' countries. Thanks for the welcome. All the best!

Reactions: romaso

marzipan

Lurker
Sep 6, 2022
Alexandria, Egypt
Welcome from Florida. I had the honor to visit your country for 2 weeks around 1981. It blew my mind and I will never for get it. I had a view of the Pyramids from my hotel room. I played gold at the golf course next to the pyramids. I rode a camel around the pyramids. We didn't stop looking at Luxor, Abu Simbel, Nubian Villages, too many temples to even count. The Valley of the kings and queens was one of the best.

I would love to bring my 4 kids there so they can experience a culture as old as yours.

\\
I'd love for you to come back, please tell me when you make travel arrangements I can welcome you in person. I am glad you had a fun visit. Cheers!

Reactions: Browny

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
I'd love for you to come back, please tell me when you make travel arrangements I can welcome you in person. I am glad you had a fun visit. Cheers!
That is very nice of you. I am trying to talk my 4 kids into going with me but they are not into history like I am. I still have time as right now they are all so busy.

Reactions: marzipan