PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Commander McBragg

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 14, 2021
Wisconsin
Welcome Mike. I love Door County, visit regularly, and have relatives in Gills Rock. We have been going to DC almost every year for about 30 years. We now consider it our second home.

We just returned and are heading up for another week starting October 15. I enjoy my pipe while walking the extensive trails at the resort stay at, The Rushes, in Baileys Harbor.

@hauntedmyst, have you been to a Chicago Pipe Collectors Club meeting? The next one is Saturday, September 25th at Arlington Pipe and Cigar.
Let me know if you have a free moment. we could smoke a pipe together

Singularis

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 11, 2019
Wausau, Wis
Greetings, PiperMike! I've heard Door County is lovely and need to get over there with my wife and kids eventually. We're over in Wausau and we absolutely adore northern Wisconsin (we're transplants from the Pacific Northwest, and souther Michigan before that).

By the way, excellent choice for an avatar pic. Keep puffin'!

Reactions: Commander McBragg

Commander McBragg

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 14, 2021
Wisconsin
Greetings, PiperMike! I've heard Door County is lovely and need to get over there with my wife and kids eventually. We're over in Wausau and we absolutely adore northern Wisconsin (we're transplants from the Pacific Northwest, and souther Michigan before that).

By the way, excellent choice for an avatar pic. Keep puffin'!
Thanks Singlaris
yes you need to visit. we just recently moved here. Loved in Marshfield and Phillips before.
let me know if you do visit and you can stop by for a puff or two.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Welcome aboard. My family is from suburban Chicago and we used to vacation in Wisconsin. After we outgrew a family resort at Lake Geneva, Door County became a regular vacation spot, fish boils and all. However most of my working life I've been in central North Carolina.

Commander McBragg

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 14, 2021
Wisconsin
Welcome aboard. My family is from suburban Chicago and we used to vacation in Wisconsin. After we outgrew a family resort at Lake Geneva, Door County became a regular vacation spot, fish boils and all. However most of my working life I've been in central North Carolina.
Yep, the fish boils are still here but haven’t had one yet

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
My sister has had a regular gig teaching writing workshops at The Clearing, an arts center in Door Count. It's a beautiful place with quite a history and worth checking out.

Status
Not open for further replies.