Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

jafurness

Lurker
Feb 5, 2023
Sure, bought my first pipe in 1974 while in college. It was a Lillehammer Flame. Still smoking great. I love Dunhills. Own 10. Most from the 1970s. Most of my pipes are estate. Also have Pete's, Savs, Stand, and a lot of various others. My tobacco style is more towards English v aromatic but there are a few I enjoy. My favorite everyday is EMP or MM 965, both original and Sutliff Match versions. Right now I'm smoking Arango Balkan Supreme in a French Bulldog (Mount Royal 436). I recently got a Radice Bark from an estate sale and really enjoy it. Looking for a Castello next...so darn pricey! My cellar is small compared to others I've seen and heard about...only 50-60 jarred and unopened tin varieties. Very much a traditional shape guy, but like several of the new makers out there.

Reactions: Jwebb90

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Hey from central North Carolina, and welcome aboard. Fifty years ago I trained with the then Veterans Administration at the college in Carrolton, Ga., as a benefits counselor, and years after that, I was in Atlanta on business and watched a really good pick-up soccer/football game at a park off hours. I never got to the High art museum, though I liked the name.

• Haha
Reactions: jafurness

jafurness

Lurker
Feb 5, 2023
Welcome aboard. But frankly you need to pare down your excitement. If you learn from all of us you'll literally experience a psychotic break. Or as you'll learn there are actually more opinions on pipe smoking then pipe smokers.
I try to keep it close to the vest...