PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

deadidunn

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 30, 2020
Hineston, LA
Hello all, My name is Josh. I've been lurking for a while; kind of getting the feel for everything before introducing myself. Tobacco use has been a part of my life for about 22 years in some form or fashion, cigarettes and snuff mostly. I got into pipe smoking because i love good cigars; mostly smooth and full (few fit my ideal of perfection); but talking with a couple different friends; i decided to give a pipe a try due to the abundance of tobacco options. I managed to get a small collection of 5 pipes and have been sampling and trying some different tobaccos. My favorites as of now are Davidoff Flake Medallions, Three Nuns orange tin, and Sutliff Match 20. Through my sampling; I'd like to try a review in the future, but am waiting more for a taste discernment to occur because i believe my reviews would currently be lacking in the depth i'd prefer to capture and convey.

Hope to have some good conversations and learn more about my new found hobby.

JD

Tommy Boy

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 28, 2020
Michigan
Welcome to the forum from S.W. Michigan. I have a open tin (jar) of Davidoff flake medallions myself as well. If you like those you should consider trying Peter stokkebyes luxury bullseye flake. One of my all time top favorite smokes.

Reactions: deadidunn

deadidunn

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 30, 2020
Hineston, LA
Welcome to the forum from S.W. Michigan. I have a open tin (jar) of Davidoff flake medallions myself as well. If you like those you should consider trying Peter stokkebyes luxury bullseye flake. One of my all time top favorite smokes.

Nice, I'll put that on my list! Thanks.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
More than several Louisianan members here. Welcome aboard from central North Carolina. 'Sounds like you have some select blends you enjoy. That's the whole idea.

--dante--

Lifer
Jun 11, 2020
Pittsburgh, PA USA
Hello all, My name is Josh. I've been lurking for a while; kind of getting the feel for everything before introducing myself. Tobacco use has been a part of my life for about 22 years in some form or fashion, cigarettes and snuff mostly. I got into pipe smoking because i love good cigars; mostly smooth and full (few fit my ideal of perfection); but talking with a couple different friends; i decided to give a pipe a try due to the abundance of tobacco options. I managed to get a small collection of 5 pipes and have been sampling and trying some different tobaccos. My favorites as of now are Davidoff Flake Medallions, Three Nuns orange tin, and Sutliff Match 20. Through my sampling; I'd like to try a review in the future, but am waiting more for a taste discernment to occur because i believe my reviews would currently be lacking in the depth i'd prefer to capture and convey.

Hope to have some good conversations and learn more about my new found hobby.

JD
Welcome Josh. There are a number of pipe tobaccos that include cigar leaf you might enjoy. Do an advanced search on TobaccoReviews-dot-com (show more fields and select contents or tobacco type). Enjoy!

indoeuro

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 30, 2019
Central Texas
Welcome! I have spent too many moments of my life visiting the woodier parts of central Louisiana, but I love the area that isn't Ft. Polk.

Status
Not open for further replies.