PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

minerLuke

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 2, 2023
Vancouver BC
Thank you all for your warm welcome! I look forward to arguing about trivial participating in engaging intellectual pipe related discussions!

MikeDub

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 26, 2022
SoCal
Welcome from California!

My girlfriend is from Vancouver and it is one of my favorite cities I've ever been too.

JSPiper71

Can't Leave
Jan 3, 2022
Toronto Canada
Hello fellow pipe smokers!

My name is Luke, I am from Vancouver BC, Canada. I have been smoking a pipe off and on since I was 19, but really started smoking a pipe in ernest a couple years ago, after quitting cigarettes about 5 years ago. I mostly smoked drugstore pipes and blends when I smoked a pipe, mostly with the usual limited success, wondering what all the fuss was about. A couple years ago via the wonders of the internet I discovered the world of available pipes and tobaccos and have been enjoying sampling the wide variety of tobaccos via internet retailers. I smoke a pipe daily now for a few years, I am lucky as a self employed cabinet maker, I can smoke at work in my shop to my hearts content :)

As far as tastes go, I guess mine run pretty eclectic. I like a wide variety of blends from pretty much all categories. But probably more than anything I find myself reaching for unflavored or lightly flavored virginia based blends. EMP, Elizabethan Mix, Erinmore, Capstan and DTM Hamborger Veermaster are some favorites. Good ol' Cpt Blacks White in a cob is my 'guilty pleasure'

For pipes, I have a variety from Dunhill, Savinelli and Petersons to dirty a$$ shop cobs but my main interest has turned into collecting and smoking Stanwell pipes, I really love them!

Anyway, that is probably enough of me blabbing about myself by way of introduction, thanks for letting me join in the discussion!

Luke
Welcome from Toronto!