48 Fresh AKB Meerschaum Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been a pipe smoker off and on for years, but became more serious in my piping over the last year or so (Covid). I began with a small pipe collection from my father and have grown it to around 10 pipes (1 isn't in the photo). Like many I'm sure, I've benefited from the pipe knowledge being shared here, on YouTube and around the web. I'm still testing which blends of tobacco I prefer, but I enjoy Plum Pudding, Officer's Club, and various Cornell and Diehl blends (big fan of Bijou). Looking forward to continuing to learn more from the community!

2021-12-27 13-22-07.jpeg

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Please put your location in your Profile, as people are forgetful.
Why:
That will save questions in the future as to where you live when you later mention local stores, weather, tobacco prices, availability, regulations, location of photos, wildfires, air quality, etc. In many instances that saves time for those who read your posts. It cuts down on posts or PMs asking where you are.
How:
Under your avatar, (top right, left most of three symbols) you choose "Account Details", which brings up "My Account". "My Location" is halfway down. Whatever you're comfortable with- town, city, county, state. province, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.