PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tusker

Lurker
Apr 20, 2020
Hi there

first post here and it's just about the last post for pipe smokers down here in NZ. Bad enough being taxed to death and treated like a quasi-criminal for wanting to enjoy a smoke, now thanks to the lockdown can't buy from the very few outlets that still sell pipe tobacco and I'm nearly out. so my serious question is this: can any one recommend a roll your own brand that might be OK to smoke in a pipe? RYO is still available via supermarkets (though of course it's all locked away and you have to ask to see what they might have) and it looks like this is the only option until I can maybe get some online.

thanks for any suggestions

patrick
auckland nz

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Welcome, and I feel for your situation. We have a few Kiwis on board here, and I hope they can help guide you.

You can put your location in your Profile, which will save questions in the future as to where you live should you mention local stores, weather, tobacco prices, availability, regulations, location of photos of surroundings, and so forth. Under your avatar, (top right, left most of three symbols) you choose "Account Details, which brings up "My Account". "My Location" is halfway down.

Status
Not open for further replies.