PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
For the people asking to see some of my previous work i have attached a selection of previous pipes for you!
Very nice!

Please put your location in your Profile, as people are forgetful.
Why:
That will save questions in the future as to where you live when you later mention local stores, weather, tobacco prices, availability, regulations, location of photos, wildfires, air quality, etc. In many instances that saves time for those who read your posts. It cuts down on posts or PMs asking where you are.
How:
Under your avatar, (top right, left most of three symbols) you choose "Account Details", which brings up "My Account". "My Location" is halfway down. Whatever you're comfortable with- town, city, county, state. province, etc.

Reactions: Jack Ryan Pipes

simong

Lifer
Oct 13, 2015
UK
Welcome from a sassenach south of the wall.
Just seen one of your videos.....you sir, cut a very nice pipe!
I fully expect we'll be seeing & hearing a lot more about you in the future. Best wishes & Good Luck to you! ?

gubbyduffer

Can't Leave
May 25, 2021
Peebles, Scottish Borders
Hello from Scotland. I have been a pipe smoker for the last 2 years and a cigar lover for 5 years previous to that. I started pipe making mid 2021 after the love of pipe smoking had taken charge and i wanted to immerse myself in each and every aspect of the hobby. Each pipe i make is a joy, sadly i enjoy them to much i want to keep each and everyone!
Greetings from the Borders. Peebles to be exact. Nice pipes, excellent work. Never made one myself, but have done a bit of restoration.

monty55

Lifer
Apr 16, 2014
Bryan, Texas
Welcome to the forum from Texas Jack!
Please post your pipe pics in the Sub category:

Pipes: Show Us Your (fill in the blank) Pipes​

Really nice pipes! Keep up the great work!

Monty

Reactions: Jack Ryan Pipes
Status
Not open for further replies.