PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Humblepipe

Lifer
Sep 13, 2019
Guerneville, CA
We have a Russian River as well! Very famous Red Salmon (and trout) fishing stream. All I know of CA's Russian River, is the Russian River Brewing Company. Those wild ales (sours)..........the best! Also a big Pliny the Elder/Younger fan. Amazing IPAs.

Cool. I'd like to see your Russian River some day. Lots of great beer here (25 small scale breweries in the county right now). Pliny the Elder will put hair on your chest. I don't need anymore of that, but keep drinking it nonetheless. Sooooo good. I would rank Henhouse brewery #1 now. If you ever get the chance, get you some of that... anything they make.

Reactions: jpmcwjr

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
Cool. I'd like to see your Russian River some day. Lots of great beer here (25 small scale breweries in the county right now). Pliny the Elder will put hair on your chest. I don't need anymore of that, but keep drinking it nonetheless. Sooooo good. I would rank Henhouse brewery #1 now. If you ever get the chance, get you some of that... anything they make.
Haha, if you like fishing in the quiet wilderness of Alaska you do NOT want to see our Russian River:

Alaskan_Combat_Fishing.jpg

Free body piercings!!!!

I've had some pretty good days there though. You can find secluded spots if you know where to look:

Good to know about henhouse, I'll check them out if I ever get the chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.