PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

H

HRPufnstuf

Welcome to the party! From...

Welcome.jpg

Rambling is par for the course here, and it is rarely criticised. Glad to have you!

MRW

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 6, 2022
Fort Worth Texas
Hello all, don't let the heading fool you, Although I am in Canada where I live we get next to no snow. I just started smoking a pipe again (Well just before Covid ) I used to smoke a pipe when I was in the Army because cigarettes have a nasty habit of giving your position away. I found this site because I was researching a Pipe my wife bought for me. I have 5 pipes now and my favourite is a Briarwood Church Warden. The new pipe is a Joyoldelf and yes I have been reading the posts about them ( Call me finicky but before I smoke a Pipe I like to take them apart and give them a good going over. This one Has a small Brass fitting between the Shank and the Stem that I have never seen on a Pipe before, hence the reason I was looking the brand up. Anyways enough rambling.
Hello and welcome to the Forum from Deep in the Heart of Texas. You will find this site to be informative and the members insightful (and at times, most entertaining). Enjoy your stay!

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Another hello, and:

Please
put your location in your Profile, as people are forgetful.
Why: It will save time for others as to where you live when you mention local stores, weather, tobacco prices, availability, regulations, location of photos, wildfires, air quality, etc. In many instances that saves time for those who read your posts, and for you in not having to reply to inquiries. .
How:
Under your avatar, (top right, left most of three symbols) you choose "Account Details", which brings up "My Account". "My Location" is halfway down. Whatever you're comfortable with- town, city, county, state. province, etc.

CDN Piper

Lurker
Nov 17, 2023
Victoria BC Canada.
Another hello, and:

Please
put your location in your Profile, as people are forgetful.
Why: It will save time for others as to where you live when you mention local stores, weather, tobacco prices, availability, regulations, location of photos, wildfires, air quality, etc. In many instances that saves time for those who read your posts, and for you in not having to reply to inquiries. .
How:
Under your avatar, (top right, left most of three symbols) you choose "Account Details", which brings up "My Account". "My Location" is halfway down. Whatever you're comfortable with- town, city, county, state. province, etc.
Done and Thank you.