PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

05venturer

Lifer
Nov 25, 2012
Amery,WI
Hey everyone, Sounds like I may be headed to Green Bay for a week of training for my next career move and I was hoping someone could point me in the direction of a good B&M if there are any in the area. Going to be staying at the Best Western right by Lambeau Field.

mikemacrdlnds

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 21, 2011
A quick google search showes a place called Lorillard Tobacco at 1270 Main St. Their web sites says they carry pipes, tobacco and accessories. There are several cigar shops and one cigar lounge.

ace57

Lifer
Jun 21, 2011
05venturer you can stop looking, I live by Green Bay and we have just one B&M store. The kind that you are looking for anyways. You will fine it here (www.bossesnewstobacco.com) The rest just sell OTC and RYO and on a good day have 3 cobs and 2 Dr.G's for sale.

05venturer

Lifer
Nov 25, 2012
Amery,WI
Thanx ace57, that was my choice so far as the rest didn't seem like much as far as I could tell online.

went to their website and can't find any info on pipe tobacco, do they carry bulk and tins? Need to know how much money to save up b4 I get down there. LOL

Gonna try like hell to get there.

ace57

Lifer
Jun 21, 2011
It's not a big store but it is nice, They have alot of books but do sell some tins, pipes and have in house blends that are good. It's a one way street and not much parking in front but there is a big paid parking lot across the street that is free if you are under a half hr. In front it's just 15 min. parking and I know you will be in the store longer then 15 min. :puffy:

Status
Not open for further replies.