Grechukin and Tupitsyn Pipe Availability?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

12 Fresh Ashton Pipes
New Cigars
3 Fresh Dirk Heinemann Pipes
60 Fresh Peterson Pipes
12 Fresh Ser Jacopo Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

fishingandpipes

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 24, 2013
EDIT: Fixed Capitalization in Title (See Rule 9)

Are there other sites outside of SP or Scandpipes that regularly stock Grechukhin or Tupitsyn pipes? It seems like they should have a larger distribution, but I typically only see one-offs outside of these sites.

Just curious if anyone knows of some secret troves somewhere...

Last edited by a moderator:

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Are there other sites outside of SP or Scandpipes that regularly stock Grechukhin or Tupitsyn pipes? It seems like they should have a larger distribution, but I typically only see one-offs outside of these sites.

Just curious if anyone knows of some secret troves somewhere...
Ever try Pipe Hub or Neat Pipes?

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I'm intrigued with the distribution on some of the higher end artisan pipes. With the really rarified ones, SP asks the customer to call them up rather than posting pipes online. I guess when buyers will seek you out to sustain a pipe market in the eight hundred USD and up range, you have reached the stratosphere of pipe carving. I was looking at some the other day for 3K an up. I'm not interested in buying any such thing, but in both the artistry and the way that market works. Just the sociology of it is interesting. Some seemed more like pieces of living room sculpture that you might not choose to smoke ... grabbing the trusty Savinelli second from the junk drawer instead. That'd be me.

Status
Not open for further replies.