PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

S.A. DeVault

Might Stick Around
Nov 12, 2022
Southern Wisconsin
I had dropped a few hints (well, more than a few), about how I wanted a bulldog/rhodesian shaped pipe, and also how I really wanted a Savinelli. While I had seen this pipe online and instantly fell in love with it, I sort of put it on my dream list and forgot about it. My wife did not. This Thursday I was happy beyond measure when she presented me with this pipe. Also, thanks/shout out to @The Happy Piper , our local tobacconist for keeping his eye out for the model and ordering it! If you're in southern Wisconsin or the stateline area, you really should visit.

Savinelli Dolomiti 1.jpegSavinelli Dolomiti 2.jpegSavinelli Dolomiti 3.jpeg

Last edited:

felix Cappuccio

Might Stick Around
Mar 17, 2021
I had dropped a few (well, more than a few) about how I wanted a bulldog/rhodesian shaped pipe, and also how I really wanted a Savinelli. While I had seen this pipe online and instantly fell in love with it, I sort of put it on my dream list and forgot about it. My wife did not. This Thursday I was happy beyond measure when she presented me with this pipe. Also, thanks/shout out to @The Happy Piper , our local tobacconist for keeping his eye out for the model and ordering it! If you're in southern Wisconsin or the stateline area, you really should visit.

View attachment 284890View attachment 284891View attachment 284892

May 2, 2018
Bucks County, PA
I had dropped a few hints (well, more than a few), about how I wanted a bulldog/rhodesian shaped pipe, and also how I really wanted a Savinelli. While I had seen this pipe online and instantly fell in love with it, I sort of put it on my dream list and forgot about it. My wife did not. This Thursday I was happy beyond measure when she presented me with this pipe. Also, thanks/shout out to @The Happy Piper , our local tobacconist for keeping his eye out for the model and ordering it! If you're in southern Wisconsin or the stateline area, you really should visit.

She has your best interest at ❤️ I see. Enjoy it & keep her around for sure. 👍☕

Reactions: S.A. DeVault

PaulRVA

Lifer
May 29, 2023
“Tobacco Row “Richmond Virginia USA

Congratulations,
I love the 673 shape. It’s a classy looking pipe!

Reactions: S.A. DeVault