PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

bullet08

Lifer
Nov 26, 2018
RTP, NC. USA
Some degenerates are trying to foreclose the Graceland! So far, it seems like the people doing this are fraudulent.

UN should, for once be useful, make the Graceland World Heritage Site!

Long live the King!

• Wow
Reactions: JOHN72

AJL67

Lifer
May 26, 2022
Florida - Space Coast
"There will be no foreclosure. Graceland will continue to operate as it has for the past 42 years, ensuring that Elvis fans from around the world can continue to have a best in class experience when visiting his iconic home."

A judge just shot down the bogus foreclosures.

12:35 PM PT -- Now it's a total victory for Riley Keough ... as Naussany Investments and Private Lending has withdrawn all claims on Graceland, with prejudice -- meaning it can't be refiled.

gubbyduffer

Can't Leave
May 25, 2021
Peebles, Scottish Borders
Some degenerates are trying to foreclose the Graceland! So far, it seems like the people doing this are fraudulent.

UN should, for once be useful, make the Graceland World Heritage Site!

Long live the King!
UNESCO can't just choose any site for World Heritage Status. Countries have to put forward suggestions onto what's called a 'Tentative List'. UNESCO can only then select sites from this list. There are apparently 18 locations on the US Tentative List, none of which is Graceland.
List of World Heritage Sites in the United States - Wikipedia - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_World_Heritage_Sites_in_the_United_States

johnnyflake

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 29, 2023
Henderson, Nevada
During my working life, 1963 through early retirement in 2000 I traveled to Tennessee several times a year during the last ten years. Let me also mention that I was a very big fan of Elvis in the early years. I had the opportunity to visit Graceland 3 times. I do not know how to explain it but during each of my visits I truly enjoyed them and was overwhelmingly happy during those times.

Reactions: bullet08

Hillcrest

Lifer
Dec 3, 2021
Bagshot Row, Hobbiton
I thought he moved to Michigan under the name Jon Burrows and lives in a penthouse at the top of an office tower ??? Didn't Priscilla and Lisa Marie go visit him every single Christmas ? That's what the pizza delivery guy said ... puffy

• Haha
Reactions: mingc and bullet08

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
I'm married to the worlds biggest Elvis Presley fan, we make the pilgrimage every couple of years. They really have transformed the place and experience in the past 10 years. On the tour, I always ask if I can see the upstairs toilet. They always say no. Theres a thread here from 7-8 years ago, detailing one of our trips (following the first and only New Orleans Pipe show).

• Haha

kcghost

Lifer
May 6, 2011
Olathe, Kansas
Man, the guy was great while he lived. Shame he ever got hooked up with Col. Turner. Money grubbing little bastard if there ever was one. After King Creole and Jailhouse Rock he never made a movie worth a damn. I still think of him as the King of Rock 'n' Roll!!