PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

npod

Lifer
Jun 11, 2017
The wedding was perfect! Just the two of us.

My bride presented me with a wonderful gift. A wedding pipe ????. A Tom Eltang St. Valentine Heart Pipe (Snail Grade).

Happy Smokes to everyone and cheers to the new site. It was SO EASY to upload pictures. FANTASTIC.

p40warhawk

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 18, 2019
Awesome Pipe and congrats! I can say that after being married for 41 years, that same girl I saw in Church when we were both 11... So long ago!

Reactions: npod

brooklynpiper

Part of the Furniture Now
May 8, 2018
There's a lot of jokes about heart motifs in jewelry, but it's astonishing how well it works with a pipe. It looks very good on you and suits you well.

Congrats - the best to you both. Many happy years

npod

Lifer
Jun 11, 2017
Thanks Y'All.

The wedding was Sunday. I wanted to wait until the new site went up to post pictures. We have been engaged for a long time and we don't have children. It is wonderful to find a best friend and even better to marry her. It is a blessed occasion for sure. And to make it even better she loves me for who I am, never complains about my hobbies or pipe smoking (as long as I shower afterwords) and encourages me to attend pipe shows without jealousy. It's wonderful.

But she did put her foot down and request that I not post pictures of her online. So all you get is my mug shot.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Best wishes to the bride and congratulations to the groom. That's the way I was trained to say it in the process of getting married the first time. I'm all for it. I was married for 23 years to an amazing wife, widower for ten years, and remarried to my amazing wife. I think a spouse is like binocular vision, giving you perspective and knowledge.

Status
Not open for further replies.