PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

k1j3l

Might Stick Around
Nov 29, 2014
Eastern Shore, MD
Picked up a box of Bandidos (I have a soft spot for cheroots, watched a lot of westerns growing up) and a pound of Sutliffs Rum & Maple just to try something new. I haven't smoked an aro in a long time, I tend to stick to my Sam Gawaith.

At this point in my cellaring, I really don't "need" anything, except as Sable says, "to deny my mortality." But, I did stock up on some GLP blends that I had missed being released over the summer. I am still perusing the catalogs online to see if any other companies have released anything I may have missed as well. I've already dove into the new C&D Cthulu and Judaic blends, and they are divine... well, it would probably be more proper to call the Cthulu blends "sublime" ha ha.

theediabeticman

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 5, 2014
Cosmic now that you pulled the trigger are you going to tell us that you like Stonehenge, or was it a different blend? If it is Stonehenge let it get almost crisp...fantastic finish

Yep, Stonehenge. By the description, I would have never bought it. But with the graces and generosity of a forum member, I got to try a sample, and just fell in love with it, which is unusual, because even the slightest hint of honey or any other flavorings in my Virginia can set me off of it. But, it has a certain je ne sais quoi that appeals to me. I should have known that anything that Greg makes would appeal to me. Virginia Cream, certainly was not easy for me to acclimate to, but after he came on the forum to set me straight and gave me some suggestions on how best to appreciate it, I now have a stockpile of that one as well.

derfargin

Lifer
Mar 3, 2014
Kennesaw, GA
Went to P&C to order, but everything I wanted was either back-ordered or out of stock. Guess I was late to the game, next time P&C.
I did get something from SPC. Big ol tin of Navigator, and a couple of tins of the re-released stuff from C&D. Of course, I threw in a few tins of Gaslight because I want to hug it. I also purchased a tin of McClelland 40th Anniversary.

tschiraldi

Lifer
Dec 14, 2015
Ohio
Castello Sea Rock I Nodi - 62 of 100.

YRfdKO0.jpg

jaytex1969

Lifer
Jun 6, 2017
Here
Well, I kept PAD in check. No pipes purchased.
I thought TAD was reigned in fairly well. I ordered a pound of Dark Flake, Unscented from SP.com and called it a day.
Then P&C came out with the 20% and goodie bag and I was compelled, against my will, back to the keyboard.
Haunted Bookshop, Irish Whiskey and Irish Flake plowed past my defensive line, dragging a goodie bag with them.
Oh, and pipe cleaners. ALWAYS more pipe cleaners....
jay-roger.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.