PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2017
Got myself Missouri Meerschaum- American Patriot and Peterson- Wild Atlantic. Haven`t tried any of these before but they are inexpensive so I decided to give it a try.

swb118

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 20, 2016
Stopped at Straus in Florence Friday evening and picked up tins of Blue Mountain, Arcadia, and St Bruno Flake. Also had some serious PAD acquisitions off Ebay over the weekend.

gkr1

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 7, 2017
San Diego
Stocked up more on Dunhill and McCelland tins. And oh yeah got 1960 Dunhill LB pipe in superb condition!

saltedplug

Lifer
Aug 20, 2013
Ruthenburg Straight Chimney only $382.00 on smokingpipes, IPSD sale price. Ravishing, full of birdseye. Have at it, fellas!
STAMPING:

RUTHENBERG (Arched)

U.S.A.

HAND MADE

Condition:

4.9/5 Lightly smoked

Length: 6.13 in./155.70 mm.

Weight: 2.72 oz./77.11 g.

Bowl Height: 2.77 in./70.36 mm.

Chamber Depth: 2.43 in./61.72 mm.

Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.

Outside Diameter: 1.52 in./38.61 mm.

Stem Material: Vulcanite

Filter: None

Shape: Chimney

Finish: Smooth

Material: Briar

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Not a bad pipe, but I prefer blasts.
004-009-9874.jpg

lasttango

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 29, 2012
Wilmington, De / Ithaca, NY
Yeah, too much...
A beautifully grained Andrew Marks Egg with Plateau, Jerry Crawford Dublin with Strawberry wood and Bakelite, rusticated Larrysson Rhodesian... and an AL Pascia Curvy.
I got lots of tobacco... Doblone d'Oro, 965, RY, Irish Oak and Shortcut to Mushrooms.

filmshooter

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 7, 2017
P&C's email got me. I had a cart waiting and added to it. Pound each of grasmere, brown flake scented, Glengarry, a replacement MM legend to make up for the one I left in my tractor cup holder, plus some tins. Had to put in another order at SPC ton get the Frog cellar that P&C was out of plus a pound each of Cary Grant and Danny Kaye. Honestly, between a recent estate pipe hunt and these orders, I should be done buying for good. With the way the country is going though, it won't be long before tobacco and other interests of mine are all illegal, so might as well stock up!

pianopuffer

Can't Leave
Jul 3, 2017
NYC
I also had a SPC credit, but that didn't stop me from grabbing some more Dunhill tins too!
I also got samplers of the Kramer's Pipe Shop tobaccos, curious to see what they are all about.

Jan 8, 2013
I ordered another Stanwell Authentic (unfinished) from Pipesandcigars, as well as a few tins of tobacco. And I finally got around to ordering Cult Blood Red Moon to try for the first time. I've stayed away from cherry blends after trying Captain Black Cherry five years ago and then having to be exorcised by a catholic priest, a rabbi, a shaman, a medicine man, a druid, a hippie, and Bob the street hotdog vendor from Main Street. Of course with a name like Cult Blood Red Moon, that may just happen again.... meh, Bob serves up a good hot dog, so that's a win.
pswau-pf-1004.png

And I'll be getting the Goodie Bag for the first time ever. Usually I'm strapped for money when the big IPSD sale comes around, but I was able to make it happen this year. I'm actually excited about it :puffy:

beefeater33

Lifer
Apr 14, 2014
Central Ohio
^^ Great choice on that Stanwell........... Lovely pipe, and one of my favorite shapes........ I have an old one, shape 808, that's a dark stained sandblast, and has a bit more forward cant to the bowl...... one of my BEST smokers...... enjoy that one!!..... :puffy:

shaintiques

Lifer
Jul 13, 2011
Georgia
Ordered some Escudo and a cigar sampler for a friend who is in the hospital. The site wide sales really paid off on that one.

davidintexas

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 4, 2013
Hey Anthony. It was your email the other day on the other unfinished Stanwell that influenced me to order the same one above that you bought. I love that shape and will be my first unfinished. Thanks a lot enabler. The discount made that a really good deal. :puffpipe:

Jan 8, 2013
Hey Anthony. It was your email the other day on the other unfinished Stanwell that influenced me to order the same one above that you bought. I love that shape and will be my first unfinished. Thanks a lot enabler. The discount made that a really good deal
Haha! :rofl: I was browsing Pipesandcigars.com having a terrible time deciding what to purchase. I really wanted another pipe, but didn't want to spend a lot on a pipe alone. I like my other Stanwell Authentic so much, that I finally said the heck with it and decided to grab another one. They really are a good deal... especially if you see how much The Danish Pipe Shop is selling them for https://www.danishpipeshop.com/d/Stanwell-Authentic-Raw-139-Slight-Bent-Billard-i3881.html 8O Huge difference! Congrats on your first unfinished pipe. They really are fun to watch as they darken. And besides enabling is what we do here! :nana: Such terrible terrible peer pressure! Enjoy yours, David. :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.