PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

puffintuff

Can't Leave
Dec 14, 2010
I ordered this Stanwell poker at pipesandcigars.com last week for $60

They sent me this Radice pipe instead. I was going to complain untill I found out it's going for $180. It's starting to grow on me.

buckeye

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 16, 2010
may want to contact them or did they send it to you because they did not have the pipe you ordred in stock. that`s a big price differance and they will be out that money.

puffintuff

Can't Leave
Dec 14, 2010
I believe someone at pipesandcigars intentionally switched pipes on me.
I called them to confirme the order for my Stanwell poker.

The guy told me "I'm working on the order right now and one of my customers commented on how nice the pipe looked".
The Radice came in a zip lock sandwich bag. No box or paperwork.
I believe that customer he mentioned is walking around, smoking MY pipe and there's an empty Radice box sitting on their shelf.

bubbadreier

Lifer
Jul 30, 2010
Norman, Oklahoma
I would call one more time to confirm that it wasn't an accident! You never know they might have just switched your pipe by accident and are know scrambling to find their Radice! Just my 2 cents.

collin

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 29, 2010
Oklahoma
Oooo wow,...I gotta be honest with you;

Based exclusively on the aesthetics of the two pipes... I'd be disappointed.

:mrgreen: I'd call and ask for the much better looking pipe that I ordered in the first place.

expatpipe

Can't Leave
Dec 31, 2010
I'd just be happy and smoke it, you came out on top. Next time your going to buy a new pipe, order the same one, who knows, you might get a Dunhill :P

flipflopsandshades

Can't Leave
Dec 12, 2010
The pipe you ended up getting was one I possibly considered. Very tough dilemma. I would contact them one more time and if they still have no record or rhyme or reason for the mix-up then, oh well.
That is a beautiful pipe!

viceroy

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 22, 2010
I have not had any problems with pipesandcigar.com, but a few of my friends have had their share of issue with not getting what they ordered, and not in their favor. Mistakes happen, as long as it gets worked out its all good.

Status
Not open for further replies.