PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChippewaAce

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 20, 2021
Tennessee
Hello all! I'm brand new to this forum, though I've been pipe smoking for 13 years or so. I'm a musician living in Nashville, TN but am from the Flint, MI area originally.

Love me some Paul's Pipe Shop house blends and a Spaniola made Cayuga pipe!

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
Hello all! I'm brand new to this forum, though I've been pipe smoking for 13 years or so. I'm a musician living in Nashville, TN but am from the Flint, MI area originally.

Love me some Paul's Pipe Shop house blends and a Spaniola made Cayuga pipe!
I've never been to Nashville but I don't know anyone who hasn't loved visiting there. Fun fact lots of those people thought they wouldn't cause it be too country and then they find out there is a lot of other music happening there too.
Oh and you can buy the best tequilla I've had there too.

ChippewaAce

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 20, 2021
Tennessee
Just joined today too, but welcome! 13yrs smoking a pipe? What would you say is the best advice you have to offer for someone only a year in?

Thanks Chris! If I had one piece of advice, I'd say to make sure you take your time with each bowl. I've never had greater discussions with friends or learned more on a spiritual level than when I'm slowing smoking a good pipe with good tobacco.

ChippewaAce

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 20, 2021
Tennessee
I've never been to Nashville but I don't know anyone who hasn't loved visiting there. Fun fact lots of those people thought they wouldn't cause it be too country and then they find out there is a lot of other music happening there too.
Oh and you can buy the best tequilla I've had there too.

Nice! Yep, it's a very cool city for sure. Definitely much more than country music as well, very musically diverse here!

ChippewaAce

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 20, 2021
Tennessee
Welcome! I lived in Nashville from 05-08 and did lots of the music stuff -played on the road with circuit bands for a while, too while living there. Such a cool town, I miss it!

Very cool! I moved here from Michigan in 2012. I'm a session and touring guy mostly as well, looking forward the road opening back up soon!

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
Nice! Yep, it's a very cool city for sure. Definitely much more than country music as well, very musically diverse here!
For some reason people just don't know that. I guess every city has it's image and then it's reality and they're not always synched up perfectly (for example it's a lot harder to get mugged in New York then some people think, I know some people that seem to really think that place is basically Mad Max with better restaurants and museums).
Oh by the way watch out we have one member who claims not to be Sam Elliot but it is kind of obvious he actually is (running joke, that only I am entertained by). He might send you some kind of cease and desist thing if you get out of line.

Reactions: ChippewaAce
Status
Not open for further replies.