PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Swampfox

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 3, 2022
North Central Florida
I have been smoking pipes on and off for a couple of years, and the last go round it stuck. I have several cobs and a couple briars. My favorite is a Butz-Choquin that my father gave me from his foray into pipe smoking years ago. I’m excited to start a journey that will afford me ample opportunities to do what I do best, overthink things!

gatorhazard

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 26, 2020
Welcome from New Mexico. One of my favorite pipes is a Butz Choaquin Arsenal. They are good pipes.
My father is from New Mexico. Every year our tradition at NYE is to make Posole (rojo de puerco), beans, and carne adovada. New Year’s Day I make breakfast with the carne adovada and scrambled eggs with red chile and cheese over hash browns and dinner includes cheese enchiladas.

• Wow
Reactions: Irish Piper

gatorhazard

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 26, 2020
I have been smoking pipes on and off for a couple of years, and the last go round it stuck. I have several cobs and a couple briars. My favorite is a Butz-Choquin that my father gave me from his foray into pipe smoking years ago. I’m excited to start a journey that will afford me ample opportunities to do what I do best, overthink things!
Welcome from Tampa. What part of FL are you in? There are several of us @hoosierpipeguy (snowbird) @gamzultovah @condorlover1 (snowbird) and several others in the central FL area. We meet up on occasion for in person festivities if interested.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
If you hover over his avatar you'll see it says "North Central Florida".
Same as yours can do if you put in your location.

How:
Under your avatar, (top right, left most of three symbols) you choose "Account Details", which brings up "My Account". "My Location" is halfway down. Whatever you're comfortable with- town, city, county, state. province, etc.

Latakia Dave

Lifer
Mar 4, 2021
Shenandoah Vally Virginia
Welcome from Virginia

Reactions: hoosierpipeguy
Status
Not open for further replies.