PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

shermnatman

Lifer
Jan 25, 2019
Philadelphia Suburbs, Pennsylvania
I spent a lot of time in TX growing up.

"... And, grew up to become Texas' tallest midget... whist his Twin Brother, @Phreed... is the shortest giant in the Texas... Identical twins born 10 minutes apart... the older, @Templekeeper ... was born first, and has been in a hurry ever since... Whist, the younger, was born 5 minutes after... and is still trying to catch-up... I give you Texas' Greatest Novelty Birth... Elwood... and, Brentwood... The Punxtwat Twins... They baffle Science...".

Punktwat_twins.jpg
- Sherm "Believe it, or Not!" Natman

JRW11b

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 18, 2023
Welcome! From El Paso, TEXAS!! Gad you found your way here, lots of great folks here.

rorrer

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 2, 2014
Lockhart, Texas USA
I think it should be de de rigueur for anyone from Texas to at least say where in Texas you're coming from. Otherwise it's kinda like saying "I'm from Europe." All kidding aside, welcome from Lockhart, just south of Austin. Happy smoking and welcome to you. :)

Best regards,
Chris

LockhartSign.jpg

JRW11b

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 18, 2023
I think it should be de de rigueur for anyone from Texas to at least say where in Texas you're coming from. Otherwise it's kinda like saying "I'm from Europe." All kidding aside, welcome from Lockhart, just south of Austin. Happy smoking and welcome to you. :)

Best regards,
Chris

View attachment 215604
Beautiful Lockhart. Picked up my 94 gallon pit from the guys at Millscale Metalworks several years ago. Love your neck of the woods.