PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

OleRalfy

Lurker
Apr 4, 2020
Hi there everyone! I've browsed a thread a time or two in the past and have finally made an account here. I've smoked a pipe intermittently for about seven years now and have only recently rediscovered the hobby. Wish you all a wonderful afternoon and a great day!

Pierre1965

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 6, 2020
Welcome from Missouri. I spent a wonderful year of my life in Monterey in the late 80's. Lovely place!

Reactions: OleRalfy

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Welcome from the Central Coast of California! Ask any question, make any observation….

You can put your location in your Profile, which will save questions in the future as to where you live should you mention local stores, weather, tobacco prices, availability, regulations, location of photos of surroundings, and so forth. Under your avatar, (top right, left most of three symbols) you choose "Account Details, which brings up "My Account". "My Location" is halfway down.

docpierce

Can't Leave
Feb 17, 2020
Welcome to the forum. Monterrey...very mild weather, all year round. I believe Carmel Village has a very nice tobacconist in it. While on a road trip up Highway One, we stopped at Phil's Fish Market in Moss Landing- just north of you- for an award winning fish dinner.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Yes indeed! Carmel Pipe Shop is a favorite. Monterey also has a couple of shops.

Do you recall the name of the restaurant in Moss Landing? -Not that I can go there for some weeks- hopefully only weeks.....

docpierce

Can't Leave
Feb 17, 2020
Yes indeed! Carmel Pipe Shop is a favorite. Monterey also has a couple of shops.

Do you recall the name of the restaurant in Moss Landing? -Not that I can go there for some weeks- hopefully only weeks.....

Last edited:

Dallas Wynn

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 19, 2019
NW Arkansas
Hi there everyone! I've browsed a thread a time or two in the past and have finally made an account here. I've smoked a pipe intermittently for about seven years now and have only recently rediscovered the hobby. Wish you all a wonderful afternoon and a great day!
Welcome! Glad you are finally willing to stand on this side of the shadows. ??

Status
Not open for further replies.