PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

MrHolmes221b

Lurker
Jul 29, 2023
Hi,

I have been smoking a pipe for the last 24 years, and worked in the tobacco industry for 16 of those years. I was a member of the irc #pipes channel (username MrHolmes) and met a lot of great people there over the yeras. I miss those nights. I mostly collect GBD pipes, and have a growing collection of unsmoked examples. There is a wide range of tobaccos that I enjoy, mostly all non-aromatics (the occasional lightly topped english now and then. Not sure what else to put here, hope to meet some great people here as well.

Thanks.

jttnk

Lifer
Dec 22, 2017
Phoenix, AZ
Welcome, from AZ, just driving home from CA. The annual week at the beach family trip. Pipe with coffee and work in the morning, surfing and hanging out the rest of the day. Cigar after dinner. Good week!

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
Hi,

I have been smoking a pipe for the last 24 years, and worked in the tobacco industry for 16 of those years. I was a member of the irc #pipes channel (username MrHolmes) and met a lot of great people there over the yeras. I miss those nights. I mostly collect GBD pipes, and have a growing collection of unsmoked examples. There is a wide range of tobaccos that I enjoy, mostly all non-aromatics (the occasional lightly topped english now and then. Not sure what else to put here, hope to meet some great people here as well.

Thanks.
Welcome from the Center of the Known Universe!

Ashland.

Reactions: MrHolmes221b

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Hey from central North Carolina. I spent some time in California with the Navy and on subsequent trips at various times. I liked the run up the coastal highway to Mendocino. Welcome aboard.

Reactions: MrHolmes221b