Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

octavius

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 15, 2011
I am lucky enough to live in the same city as Iwan Ries. Tomorrow, I am meeting my wife for lunch downtown and then heading over to get some new tobacco. I may even try and find a chess game in their smoking lounge. I was wondering if anyone had suggestions for which tobacco I should buy?????

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
Their 3 Star Blue is a nice all-around blend while their 3 Star Royal is a really nice English. I also suggest their IRC Virginia Flake is a very good straight VA flake. As hobie suggests, take pics!
-Jason

bubblehead

Might Stick Around
May 26, 2011
Man you are lucky, living in the same city as Iwan Ries AND Wrigley Field. If it were me, I would increase my stock of Three Star Gray, and a couple of tins of something I've never tried before. Pick up a tin of the new Blue Mountain, I just got an order from IR last week and tried some, I recommend it highly.

loborx

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 20, 2011
Dr. Bradley Mixture, Gourmet English and for something really different, grab a pouch of Kings Oriental. :)

jayh

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 26, 2010
About 2 months ago I stayed across the street from Iwan Reis for three days. Could see the sign from my room window. Did not recognize it until i was getting my car from valet to leave. dios mio.

Status
Not open for further replies.