PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

troyniss

Can't Leave
Jul 8, 2018
Michigan
I am a Pease fanboy but have not tried Stratford yet. I have a tin I bought last month but I'm waiting for it it hit at least 6 months before popping it.
Other than Fillmore, Stratford is my other favorite Va/Per. It just hugs the line of being a straight VA. It has a dusting of perique but still noticeable. It's a great transition for VA smokers to get into Va/Per. I was lucky to find some initial year release of some 2003 Stratford, so I am going to pop it in a month or so.

I think I have about 3 lbs of the 8oz tins already cellared alone with the Fillmore. Never wanna run out.

Singularis

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 11, 2019
Wausau, Wis
Got my shipment yesterday:
- Westminster (8 oz.): I've never tried so I hope I like it
- Quiet Nights (8 oz.): tried once and I was so enamored that I figured that was a safe bet
- Stonehenge (2 oz.)
- Windjammer (2 oz.)
- Blackpoint (2 oz.)

At my current tobacco consumption rate, that should buy me another 9-10 months

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
As mentioned on a different thread, I've ordered two ounces each of Kay Largo and Barbary Coast. I smoke about a bowl a day, so even these modest orders accumulate.

Reactions: RonB and dcon

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Just checked tracking on my order and it is already in town, might not get here until Friday, but arrived with amazing speed. I joke that SP ships before I click on complete order.

Status
Not open for further replies.