PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mlaug

Part of the Furniture Now
May 23, 2010
Iowa
I know I'm hard to buy for. I accept that. All my subtle hints last year netted me 0 Christmas presents from you yahoos. Zip. Nada. Zilch.
I resolve this year to suspend my gentle prodding and make straight up demands.
SOMEONE BUY THIS FOR ME!!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320907713000&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1123
If you don't feel like waiting until the holidays, my birthday is in October.
If waiting until fall seems too long to experience my joyful squeals of delight, you may give it to me any time.
I thank you in advance.
(Mike sits back expectantly)

tslex

Lifer
Jun 23, 2011
Mike, I was ready to get this for you, but the seller refused to include a customized gold plaque with your name on it. So I told him to go to hell, just as I knew you would want me to.

mlaug

Part of the Furniture Now
May 23, 2010
Iowa
Well, that is disappointing. What the heck kind of attorney-saurus are you when you can't even sway an eBay vendor?
Did you threaten him with a lawsuit?
I will remind you it is free shipping.
:nana:

nsfisher

Lifer
Nov 26, 2011
Nova Scotia, Canada
I was prepared to buy it for you, but my Wife said that we didn't know each other well enough yet. She said I should start off with maybe a $500.00 Dunhill. I told her that I didn't think a person like you would want something so cheap.

bentmike

Lifer
Jan 25, 2012
Philip, You missed your chance on the free ship. The Coast Guard had to sink her I guess nobody wanted it. I'd say it was pretty sea worthy to make it all the way from Japan all by itself.

th1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.