PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Ash, you change your collection more than I changed cars when I was managing car dealers and that was a lot of cars. I would order my winter car in September, it was a loaded 1986 Dodge Ramcharger with every option including roll bar. Always in black and always a red gut. I would drive it all winter sell it in the spring as a demo and make good money on it. I was so cool people wanted to drive my leftovers. David Bowie wished he was that cool.

I give you one year with those pipes before you cannot help yourself and look to turn a profit. It is your nature which is cool cause I get it.

Now as far as the pipes goes my humble opinion thinks they all suck balls and are the ugliest pipes I have seen in a while. I hate that shape which is lucky for you since you know what happens when I find shit I like. All that matters is that you love them and that they smoke great for you. I do wish you nothing but great smokes in those. Just close your eyes and pretend you are smoking one of my cool new Jack Howell's. lol