PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Ryan

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 30, 2021
Noblesville Indiana USA
I’m not talking about the delicious alcoholic beverage (Benedictine and Brandy), the B&B I’m referring to is GH Burley and Bright.

I tried GH broken Scotch Cake for the first time today. Not bad, pretty light fare. Probably glad I just bought a sample, as it doesn’t do as much for me as other GH blends.

What I did notice though, is that it reminds me of the Virginia component of GH B&B. The cut is obviously different, but that flavor certainly reminds me of it.

For those that would know better than I do, is that the same Virginia that is in Burley and Bright? I like B&B, sometimes it’s just the right kind of light smoke. I’m just curious if I’m tasting the same Virginia or if I am mistaken.

Reactions: MattRVA

MattRVA

Lifer
Feb 6, 2019
Richmond Virginia
I’m not talking about the delicious alcoholic beverage (Benedictine and Brandy), the B&B I’m referring to is GH Burley and Bright.

I tried GH broken Scotch Cake for the first time today. Not bad, pretty light fare. Probably glad I just bought a sample, as it doesn’t do as much for me as other GH blends.

What I did notice though, is that it reminds me of the Virginia component of GH B&B. The cut is obviously different, but that flavor certainly reminds me of it.

For those that would know better than I do, is that the same Virginia that is in Burley and Bright? I like B&B, sometimes it’s just the right kind of light smoke. I’m just curious if I’m tasting the same Virginia or if I am mistaken.
When I read your post it rang a bell, I was like damn he’s right! I think you’re definitely on to something.

Reactions: Ryan