PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

hiplainsdrifter

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 8, 2012
I have seen notifications from Iwan Ries, Pipes and Cigars, and Smokingpipes in the last two weeks, although they have been sold out by the time I saw them. I did snag a few tins from my semi-local B&M. From what I understand, dealers are getting only a few tins each. I wonder if Brown Flake with make an appearance soon...

tarheel1

Oct 16, 2014
I am on a couple lists. Hopefully i can snag some more soon. I can always get it from Germany, but shipping is steep.

hiplainsdrifter

Jan 8, 2012
^ If you are only ordering one tin. Rich's prices are great though, I don't know why you wouldn't order a few other things...

dmcmtk

Lifer
Aug 23, 2013
All gone. Thanks woodsroad, I was going to place an order at 4Noggins anyway! Added a tin to my cart earlier today.

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
Yea, but 1 tin per customer. It's not worth to place an order, in my mind
Yeah, that's kind of sucky, but, somehow I found a couple other tins that I managed to convince myself to try. Shipping was reasonable anyways.

I'll bring the tin to the next LVPC...

tarheel1

Oct 16, 2014
Its a shame they did not have three nuns in. I would have bought a tin of each. Everytime I go to buy a tin of three nuns its out of stock from the place I want to buy.

wlrountree

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 4, 2015
My local non-American B&M doesn't have a large selection, but they have three nuns. Kinda pricey like everything else around here, but they have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.