PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

rdoss16

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 2, 2019
been dying to get my hands on some cabbies. its tough to come by. these posts make me want it even more.

Johnny_Pipecleaner

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 13, 2019
Mill Valley, CA
They had some instock at iwan Ries, yesterday...if you're in the US...

Edit: nevermind, its out of stock...

I scored one of those tins, along with a tin of Grousemoor. I was just nosing around on their site and low and behold they had 5 or 6 types of Gawith available.
They still have some Golden Glow, Grousemoor, Kendal Cream Flake, and some of the strong stuff Black XX and Brown No.4

10% off today only (12/18)

Reactions: SpookedPiper

SpookedPiper

Lifer
Sep 9, 2019
East coast
I scored one of those tins, along with a tin of Grousemoor. I was just nosing around on their site and low and behold they had 5 or 6 types of Gawith available.
They still have some Golden Glow, Grousemoor, Kendal Cream Flake, and some of the strong stuff Black XX and Brown No.4

10% off today only (12/18)
Cabbies and Grousemoor are both excellent!

Johnny_Pipecleaner

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 13, 2019
Mill Valley, CA
Cabbies and Grousemoor are both excellent!

Glad to hear it, along with all of the other praises sung in this thread. I had my first and only tin of Grousemoor back in 2003 or so, and I really enjoyed it. Never had Cabbie's yet, so I'm eager to receive them both!

Although, I have so many open tins (jarred of course) right now I might try to cellar them as long as I can stand. Probably try to hold out until springtime for the Grousemoor at least. Seems such a fitting season for the bursting floral qualities of the blend.

Reactions: SpookedPiper
Jun 23, 2019
Glad to hear it, along with all of the other praises sung in this thread. I had my first and only tin of Grousemoor back in 2003 or so, and I really enjoyed it. Never had Cabbie's yet, so I'm eager to receive them both!

Although, I have so many open tins (jarred of course) right now I might try to cellar them as long as I can stand. Probably try to hold out until springtime for the Grousemoor at least. Seems such a fitting season for the bursting floral qualities of the blend.

They've changed a little bit since. The most recent batch is distinctly different. I wouldn't say better or worse, people tend to have their own opinions about that but it is noticeably different.

Status
Not open for further replies.