PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

stuart

Lurker
Jun 9, 2015
Hello guys

Hope you are all well, appreciate this is a big unknown but does anyone have any inside info on when SG and GH bulk is likely to reappear in the USA? Have been away for 6-7years and looking forward to stocking up again. Seems like lady supply was in Oct 2020 so seems narrowly missed this one. Any info gratefully received. Thanks, Stuart

Reactions: wyfbane

MikeDizzle

Lurker
Aug 18, 2020
Palm Coast, FL
T
Hello guys

Hope you are all well, appreciate this is a big unknown but does anyone have any inside info on when SG and GH bulk is likely to reappear in the USA? Have been away for 6-7years and looking forward to stocking up again. Seems like lady supply was in Oct 2020 so seems narrowly missed this one. Any info gratefully received. Thanks, Stuart

tobaccopipes.com has a few SG tins/bulk still available.

Reactions: wyfbane and chopper

pantsBoots

Lifer
Jul 21, 2020
Terra Firma
Nice Samuel Gawith run back in September - wasn't able to get to the Cabbie's Mixture in time, but was able to jar boxes and boxes of FVF and BBF.

G&H distribution was recently taken over by Laudisi and I believe I read a rumor on here that the next shipment is currently en route to the US (as to when it gets through customs or reaches vendors in anybody's guess).

stuart

Lurker
Jun 9, 2015
Thanks that’s useful to know, have been reading about the port delays, seem to be bit hold ups on imports at the moment due to Covid so could be some delays associated with this. Just as well you stocked up!

Do Laudisi distribute many of the other pipe tobacco? Noticed noggin’s was low on a few varieties at the moment.

Aug 1, 2012
If you search Google carefully and/or call around to some of the better B&Ms you can get your hands on some. My supplier still has quite a bit of both tins and bulk but has asked me not to share their info publicly. Call around to some nearby or national B&Ms and you can stock up to your heart's content.

stuart

Lurker
Jun 9, 2015
If you search Google carefully and/or call around to some of the better B&Ms you can get your hands on some. My supplier still has quite a bit of both tins and bulk but has asked me not to share their info publicly. Call around to some nearby or national B&Ms and you can stock up to your heart's content.
Thanks for the update. A bit cheeky perhaps but if anyone would be interested in or able to send some across the pond please let me know? Crazy airmiles all in all but still very much worth it. Thanks guys and pleased to hear you’ve got some supplies coming your way ?

Aug 1, 2012
Thanks for the update. A bit cheeky perhaps but if anyone would be interested in or able to send some across the pond please let me know? Crazy airmiles all in all but still very much worth it. Thanks guys and pleased to hear you’ve got some supplies coming your way ?
Not meant to be cheeky. I found my current source with some thoughtful google searches and many can do the same. I wish you the best of luck finding some. Some B&Ms have hard to navigate websites that hide much of the best stuff. This one is one of those...hopefully the hints help.

Reactions: stuart
Status
Not open for further replies.