Gawith Hoggarth Has Dropped - Jumping In or Waiting It Out?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

spicy_boiii

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 5, 2020
Bay Area, California
I would not have ordered bulk tobacco at the price listed if I didn't also want some individual cigars from the same retailer.

I cannot, however, pretend that I am not excited to sample all the G&H blends I've never tried. Got an oz or two of most of their Lakeland blends.

What say ye?

spicy_boiii

Aug 5, 2020
Bay Area, California
And there goes the Bosun Plug, Black Irish X, Bright CR Flake, Brown Bogie, Brown Irish X, Dark Plug, Louisiana Flake, Rum Twist and Whisky Twist, all sold out! Fellas, I don't think there will be anything left except dust in the morning!

I don't think the Irish x ropes nor possibly some of the others came out yet this go around.

But like other bigger releases, I'm sure they'll be some floating around all over the place at other retailers.

Edit; looked into it some more - looks like maybe brown bogie was the only one not released out of your list. I stand self-corrected.

Last edited:
Reactions: mingc

wyfbane

Lifer
Apr 26, 2013
Tennessee
I am broke and had to do a 400 mile (each way) turn and burn to help a buddy deliver his VW buses to his new house, so I got jack and shit where GH tobaccos are concerned this drop.

• Sad
Reactions: beefeater33

marconi

May 17, 2019
England
I never got to try Coconut Twist and now I never will.Never seen it in the Uk.The other one I like Cherry cream Flake has been discontinued managed to stock up on that.The bulk GH prices in the US will make any European piper weep.

Jun 9, 2018
England
I never got to try Coconut Twist and now I never will.Never seen it in the Uk.The other one I like Cherry cream Flake has been discontinued managed to stock up on that.The bulk GH prices in the US will make any European piper weep.
I've been smoking for 4 years and don't recall seeing it which is a shame as I love all the other Gawith twists, incredible tobacco.

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe
It was like a lightning,tobacco disappears like donut..............................rotf.......Only had time to fall out of bed............91bbd0e15dda83ae996a40cce859f18a.gif

Reactions: 3rdguy

Casual

Lifer
Oct 3, 2019
NL, CA
I’ll try a couple, just to see. I think it’ll be nice to have a bit of Lakeland around for novelty. Best Brown #2 and Kentucky Nougat this time. I don’t like strong nicotine so that’s half the catalogue I won’t compete for.

Reactions: Jwebb90

beezer

Jul 12, 2013
how much do you need to buy for it to come in one of those green boxes? 500g?

Reactions: 3rdguy

timt

Lifer
Jul 19, 2018
Bought a few things I don’t have and doubled up my Coniston Cut Plug supply.