PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

rmbittner

Lifer
Dec 12, 2012
I take it that this has already happened. Where was it held, and will you be doing this again? I would love to have an opportunity to attend something like this.
PMFJI, but from the topics and presenters listed, I’m guessing that this was for industry customers and not open to the public.

Reactions: cosmicfolklore

AJL67

Lifer
May 26, 2022
Florida - Space Coast
PMFJI, but from the topics and presenters listed, I’m guessing that this was for industry customers and not open to the public.
It was open to the public you had to register for the event, limited availability / seating.

So we are holding our first ever Customer Conference in Kendal at the end of the month. We still have a few spaces available in the afternoon (morning is retail trade only) so if anyone would like to attend please message me. It is invite only and we have to know numbers for catering and seating and goodie bags! We have negotiated a deal with a hotel in Kendal if you want to stay the night and also put together a self-guided tour around the historical tobacco sites of Kendal. There will be plenty of chance to mingle and talk to members of the Gawith team as well as other retailers and suppliers and guest speakers.
Screenshot 2023-03-13 at 11.54.40.png