PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

docrx

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 9, 2011
The more i smoke it the more of the dark bittersweet chocolate flavor comes through.....recommend it after a meal though as it does have a kick.

lonestar

Lifer
Mar 22, 2011
Edgewood Texas
It took me a little while to warm up to it, but it has become one of my favorite smokes.

The latakia stays almost completely hidden in the blend, but I do get the slightest hint of it from time to time through the smoke.

hauntedmyst

Lifer
Feb 1, 2010
Chicago
Bob has a more discerning palette than I do (I have a more whimsical haircut though) because I couldn't taste chocolate in this one at all.

Jul 15, 2011
I agree with hauntedmyst in that the chocolate flavor was really subdued for me, but the lakeland flavor was really at the forefront, and this is the first lakeland blend that I have tried. That being said, I think that the lakeland essence is absolutely delicious, and I cannot say enough good things about it. To me, the chocolate comes through more in the aroma than in the taste, but that flowery, silky smooth essence of the lakeland makes this a winner for me. Great review and great blend, Bob!

Status
Not open for further replies.