PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

gawithhoggarth

Can't Leave
Dec 26, 2019
Kendal, UK
www.gawithhoggarth.co.uk
Well give it is nearly a year later and yet another shipment of SG has just left the factory for the USA I guess you all now know it was bollocks. Years back there was a consolidation of distributors, meaning Arango was no longer used and Philips and King sold SG. All FDA requirements were dealt with as needed and there were never any issues with customs, certainly after this. Laudisi distribute GH products. Orders are constantly coming in, and constantly going out.

Oct 7, 2016
Well give it is nearly a year later and yet another shipment of SG has just left the factory for the USA I guess you all now know it was bollocks. Years back there was a consolidation of distributors, meaning Arango was no longer used and Philips and King sold SG. All FDA requirements were dealt with as needed and there were never any issues with customs, certainly after this. Laudisi distribute GH products. Orders are constantly coming in, and constantly going out.
This is a welcome announcement.
Going back through this old thread, when I wrote post #17, it was not clear that distribution of Samuel Gawith would remain with Kretek/Phillips and King. It has.