Status
Not open for further replies.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
We shot these photos of Gabrielle at Ruby's Elixir, which is a great Jazz & Blues club in downtown St. Petersburg, Florida. Ruby's is attached to Central Cigars, a full liquor and cigar bar with several name brand cigars and their own house blends as well. Smoking is permitted not only in the cigar lounge, but in the jazz club as well.
In this shoot, Gabrielle is sporting a beautiful pink smoking jacket from SmokyJoesClothing.com. They have gorgeous high quality smoking jackets for men, women, and even dogs! They are not only a great high quality smoking accessory, but also great for dressing up an outfit for a night on the town.
The pipe Gabrielle is smoking is my own 2007 Dunhill Rubybark 4110 Straight Billiard with Sterling Silver band.
FULL SHOOT:

Gabrielle at Ruby's Elixir Sporting a Pink Smoking Jacket & Dunhill Rubybark

numbersix

Lifer
Jul 27, 2012
Excellent job Kevin - Gabrielle is striking - nice work Harris :). Great location, the smoking jacket is very cool - nicely done all way 'round. And gotta love that Dunhill.

loneredtree

Part of the Furniture Now
May 27, 2011
Sierra Foothills
What is different about this photo shoot is that Gabrielle knows how to hold a pipe. I have been "put off" by the obviously posed pipe holding of most of the past "babes". Well done! :worship:

yazamitaz

Lifer
Mar 1, 2013
Thank you for demonstrating that beauty and sexy can still be classy and sophisticated. Many websites and magazines need to take a lesson from you.
Kevin - great shooting. The pics show great detail, as in how she holds the pipe (properly as loneredtree has already stated) and the smoke slowly being exhaled.
Harris - I now see why you are bald my friend :) Congratulations on your great parenting. VERY classy photos dad, you should be proud.
Dan

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Thanks guys. She better know how to hold a pipe and smoke it properly, I have given her extensive lessons on the art. I told her not to embarrass me. lol
Kevin, thanks for using Gabrielle again, she had a blast.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
Glad you guys enjoyed the shoot.
Harris, I'm hooking her up with a modeling agency that is right here downtown on the same block we shot on. I know the CEO, so she will get special attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.