PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

KC1IVW

Lurker
May 15, 2022
Connecticut
Hello from Connecticut. I’m a total novice. If anyone is familiar with the Connecticut/ Southern Massachusetts area. Can you refer me to a tobacconist. There are loads of smoke shops, but I’d like someone who is well acquainted with pipe smoking.
Thanks in advance.
Greg

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
This Forums has a retailer directory on the menu at the top of this page that might offer some ideas. At lot of the questions you might have can be addressed on this Forums under the category beginner questions. You might get a little guff, but mostly people are careful to give authentic answers, some backed by some serious experience and research.

ofafeather

Lifer
Apr 26, 2020
Where NY, CT & MA meet
Hello from Connecticut. I’m a total novice. If anyone is familiar with the Connecticut/ Southern Massachusetts area. Can you refer me to a tobacconist. There are loads of smoke shops, but I’d like someone who is well acquainted with pipe smoking.
Thanks in advance.
Greg
Hello! Where in CT are you? I believe there is a pipe club in Hartford. As others mentioned, a trip to the Boston area would be well worth your while.

ofafeather

Lifer
Apr 26, 2020
Where NY, CT & MA meet
These are all great answers! Thank you all. Yes, the Boston area might be a cool solution for sure. And a club in Hartford? Well that’s something to investigate. ofafeather, I live in South Windsor, 39 minutes from Hartford. Not far at all.

I’ll repost my original question in the beginner section.
Thanks again

Greg
Cool. Looks like there is a tobacco shop there that they meet in. Hartford, Connecticut Group :: Pipe Clubs - https://pipesmagazine.com/forums/threads/hartford-connecticut-group.81944/

Reactions: Fralphog and KC1IVW
Status
Not open for further replies.