PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

rh66

Lurker
Jul 8, 2015
I can say that I don't need any pipes or tobacco but the generousity shown on this forum is outstanding. The friendliness shown to total strangers is a true blessing in this day and age. Great job.
Rex

mdre0b

Lurker
Mar 16, 2015
This is my first time posting pics.Hope it works.http://s51.photobucket.com/user/Michael_Rauth/media/20150803_142510_zpsb80c041a.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

mdre0b

Lurker
Mar 16, 2015
Sorry, I'm posting from my phone, but the link should should show the generous gift I was given. I can't say thanks enough.

lamont

Lurker
May 15, 2015
That Nording is a beautiful pipe pipe and the 3 tobaccos should be great, I have not tried any but have read about them.
Looks like mdre0b got some Sutliff and I can a least say that Taste of Summer is a wonderful peach flavor that I loved to smoke before bed and Molto Dolce is great anytime I smoked it first thing ing the morning. All out of it now and have to wait till the wife gives the OK to buy more so, be sure to enjoy them while they last.
Sure am looking forwarded to being surprised with a gift basket like these to share with you all.
Take care all and thanks for all you do Shaintiques,
Lamont

sparrowhawk

Lifer
Jul 24, 2013
jjm1, this is Sparrowhawk, and I am delighted you are enjoying your now-not-so-new pipe. Nording makes great, unforgettable pipes.

jjm1

Might Stick Around
Sep 4, 2014
Sparrowhawk,

It is a good looking pipe. Being in such nice condition, I wonder how much it was previously used.

sparrowhawk

Lifer
Jul 24, 2013
I was the original owner, and when I heard about the FPP, shortly donated it. I had little use prior.

taaser

Lurker
Jul 29, 2015
Got my shipment in today. Thank you very much good Sir. Im not much for taking pictures but here they are. Wife edits pretty good lol.

lamont

Lurker
May 15, 2015
They both look pretty good on you sir I hope you get many good year of enjoyable smoke from them.
Lamont

shaintiques

Lifer
Jul 13, 2011
Georgia
Yeah taaser I was reading yoru posts on other threads about stuff you have tried so I tried to send a variety. The escudo comes out of my personal stock and is one of my faves. Hope you enjoy and this opens up your world a bit more.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Very nice!
Taaser, I immediately thought of Ray Donovan on first glance of your photo..... And that's meant to be a real compliment. (Liev Schrieber is the actor)

taaser

Lurker
Jul 29, 2015
Thanks guys. I have tried a few the 4 noggins has been my favorite so far reminded me of my grandfather. Very similar smell. Going to give the escudo a try tonight. How do I pack that? Do I break it apart?

Status
Not open for further replies.