PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
On tonight's Pipes Magazine Radio Show we have one of our favorite recurring segments that Brian likes to call "Inside Fred's Head" with Fred Hanna. Fred is a well-known pipe collector, author, and speaker at pipe shows. He has a PhD. in psychology and teaches the same at the Chicago Campus at Adler University. He is also author of the book, “The Perfect Smoke”. This is the eighth in a recurring series with a long form discussion of pipe and tobacco questions sent in by our listeners. In the opening “Pipe Parts” segment, we will have a Father's Day Gift Guide for pipe smokers and collectors.

Fred-Hanna-Brian-Levine.jpg

Staggerlee

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 4, 2021
Clearwater Florida
Brian,
I’ve really been enjoying your discussions with “the Fred’s “.I’ve been a pipe smoker for 40 plus years and I’ve been listening to your podcast since it started. I don’t always agree with what I hear on the show but I was so happy to hear on the latest episode that you and Fred Hanna both agreed that Captain Black is the Best pipe tobacco on the market. I’ve said it for years. Lol. I know the context in which it was said but I just wanted to say, it’s about time. seriously though, great show.

Reactions: JOHN72

J-Evverrett

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 17, 2021
Meriden, CT
A fine conclusion to the Fred talk series. It shines through how good of friends you are. I always like your gift guide bits, but trying to get that through on my wife’s end is unlikely. She did get me a decent bottle of whiskey for Father’s Day though.