PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
I just realized we could have played this real hard. Pm everyone on here. Start a thread about how great the place is. Doofus that runs that place makes enough money from enough places to get convicted of multiple international fraud cases. I mean sure there would be innocent bystanders but the same applies to bombs and we use those for really bad people.

Reactions: Donb1972

craig61a

Lifer
Apr 29, 2017
Minnesota USA
It just surprises me how dumb these prices are. This rip off artist could be making far more if he simply listed Esoterica and such and actual retail prices. $10 a bag is like a bigass neon blinking BULLSHIT sign. And it nets him less cash. I guess reasonably intelligent people don't get into this line of work.
Well, whomever stumbles across that site will probably be ordering a quantity of product, thinking "hey, I can flip this on a particular forum and make a killing..." Meanwhile, the scammer pockets the money, posts an empty envelope with a tracking number to a UPS store in the city you're in...

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
They've got more important things to do besides fleshing out their website... like robbin'. Thug life - Wu Tang!
71897906.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
105 N. RENO AVE, BLACKWELL,TX

This address is literally a personal residence on a backroad of a small town in the middle of nowhere in Texas.

And this site is telling me they are stocked to gills with lowest-price-anywhere Esoterica and Samuel Gawith.

I guess they're banking on the old adage, "A sucker is born every minute."
This address seems familar to me. I wonder if this is the infamous thief Kyle Black. Old timers will remember that guy, and all the people and companies he ripped off some years ago.

Egg Shen

Lifer
Nov 26, 2021
Pennsylvania
If it's too good to be true, it probably is... puffy

Sorry you got burned...
I saw that site a month or 2 back. Between the borrowed logo and them having everything any of us could ever want but can never find in stock, I decided they must be fake. But yeah, that seems like a lot of work to hustle pipe tobacco $. Dude might as well get a real job doing website design.

Reactions: TheWhale13

anantaandroscoggin

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 9, 2017
Greene, Maine, USA
Regarding how much this swindler nets from each victim, remember the profits accrued from the Numbers Racket, and how small the amounts gathered from each participant are.

Status
Not open for further replies.