PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

uberam3rica

Lifer
Sep 7, 2011
Capac, Michigan
For those of you that don't already know, I work at McDonalds. Well the other day I got a bag of chicken out to make some grilled chicken and found a piece that not only was the size of two pieces, but it looked like a whale!
0328021525.jpg

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
Very interesting indeed. It's amazing what forms meat can take with the right ingredients:
Anti-foaming agent found in Chicken McNuggets
http://www.naturalnews.com/032820_Chicken_McNuggets_ingredients.html

nsfisher

Lifer
Nov 26, 2011
Nova Scotia, Canada
I would be very careful posting something like that on the net mate. Could be the price of your job, some Company's are particular that way, without their permission. Just saying is all.

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Covington, Louisiana
postimg.cc
That patty is definitely out of spec....
Just be glad these guys didn't come to your place, a new theme song for McDonalds. This looks to be shot at the 7th Avenue/NYC location, which is just a few doors down from our Roy Rogers....
NSFW!:

http://theinterrobang.com/2012/04/finally-a-theme-song-mcdonalds-can-be-proud-of/

romanza10

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 10, 2012
South Carolina
brian64 said: Very interesting indeed. It's amazing what forms meat can take with the right ingredients:
Anti-foaming agent found in Chicken McNuggets
http://www.naturalnews.com/032820_Chicken_McNuggets_ingredients.html
Wow, I already only eat at McDs only once in a blue moon. And the nuggests where what I would get. Now you have runined them for me! :crying:

brewshooter

Lifer
Jun 2, 2011
So, what I'm hearing you say is that McDonald's is using whale meat in their products. Say no more my friend, you have broken the news and the world is watching!

schmitzbitz

Lifer
Jan 13, 2011
Port Coquitlam, B.C.
So, what I'm hearing you say is that McDonald's is using whale meat in their products. Say no more my friend, you have broken the news and the world is watching!
Hey, at least they're using meat now!
Just don't kid yourself into thinking those kind of agents aren't in the food you get at the grocery store and prepare at home.......
Most people would rather live in blissful ignorance than actually understand just what it is they are eating. Some of the industry practices I've seen - and even partaken in - would literally turn your stomach. As far as we are concerned in this day and age, food is perfect and wholesome direct off the vine; but the reality is everything is processed and exposed to chemicals to some extent...even the so-called organics (shellac, anyone?). There is a reason one can get "fresh" pineapple in February in Alaska, and "fresh" tuna steaks in Manitoba in October...and it's not entirely natural, nor entirely due to the speed with which we travel in this day and age, I'm sorry to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.