PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

FurCoat

Lifer
Sep 21, 2020
North Carolina
Not that old, but old enough. I noticed these some time ago at a friend's house. Told him if he ever wanted to get rid of them, I would take them off his hands and today was the day. He bought them new and smoked them a few times before he decided pipe smoking wasn't for him. Three Dr Grabow blue spades, a Belmont Whitehall, Filtermaster, and a Kaywoodie Campus. Came with the stand. They need cleaning up so now I have something to do on a rainy day.20230128_111301.jpg

UB 40

Lifer
Jul 7, 2022
Cologne/ Germany
nahbesprechung.net
Not that old, but old enough. I noticed these some time ago at a friend's house. Told him if he ever wanted to get rid of them, I would take them off his hands and today was the day. He bought them new and smoked them a few times before he decided pipe smoking wasn't for him. Three Dr Grabow blue spades, a Belmont Whitehall, Filtermaster, and a Kaywoodie Campus. Came with the stand. They need cleaning up so now I have something to do on a rainy day.View attachment 197926
Looks good. The pipes…

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
I just have to ask is he one of those people that when they want to try a hobby they get all the stuff before they're even sure if it's something they want to do. I just ask cause six pipes isn't a lot but it's a lot for someone that isn't into smoking. My other guess would be the old maybe this pipe will be the one that smokes good for me...

Reactions: FurCoat

FurCoat

Lifer
Sep 21, 2020
North Carolina
I have a lot of jars I collected from thrift shops and stuff. I don't mind giving it to you if I have it. So if you're having trouble finding one let me know the dimensions and I'll see what I have.
Thats awesome. I'll get the measurements. I figure the base is all that really matters.

Reactions: Coreios